1. Sentence [n.] = 課刑、判決、宣判
2. Gloomy [adj.] = 陰暗的、陰沈的
3. Exclusive [adj.] = 限制嚴格的、獨一無二的
4. Prisoner [n.] = 囚犯、犯人
5. Inmate [n.] = 坐牢的人、囚犯
6. Resettlement [n.] = 再安置、再定居
1. The restaurant, Clink, is both a canteen – or __________ hall – for prison __________ and a four-__________ restaurant for the public.
2. A sentence is the word for a punishment given out by the __________ for a __________.
3. So when she says that we’re in ‘gloomy __________ times’, she means that the __________ situation is not very good.
4. An exclusive restaurant is usually one that’s only for very rich people or for __________ __________, for example.
5. The quality of the food has a very good __________ apparently, and a number of people from the food __________ have now visited Clink to see if they want to hire ex-prisoners.
1. Who are the people working in this restaurant ?
2. Where do the ingredients used in the restaurant come from ?
3. Why does the prison's governer want to provide skills for employment ?
What are your favorite places to eat ??
My favorite place is not a restaurant at all, it's actually my friend's house.
We get a scrumptious meal and have a great time whenever we go.
Kudos to Brian for serving up one great dish after another.
How about you ?
Where do you like to go for a meal ?