1. Hold your horses = 別著急、稍安勿躁
2. Remarkable [adj.] = 值得注意的、卓越的
3. Fire up = 激發、煽動
4. Application / App [n.] = 應用程式
5. Pleasant [adj.] = 令人愉快的、舒適的
6. Productive [adj.] = 多產的、有收穫的
7. Prompt [v.] = 促使、慫恿、提示
8. Enhance [v.] = 提升、加強
1. I just __________ my iPhone and have __________ of applications on it !
2. You __________ the sound and the phone automatically plays it when you're dreaming by __________ your movements.
3. But it's good to keep in __________ that this technology is in the __________ stage.
4. And what sort of sounds would make your mind produce – or __________ – relaxing __________, Rosie?
5. And the English __________ Mary Shelley was also very creative when she wrote the __________ story, Frankenstein.
1. What job does Rosie dream about doing ?
2. How do good dreams influence people ?
3. What song is the product of Paul McCartney's dream ?
Did you have a sweet dream or a nightmare last night ?
I think I had a pleasant dream last night.
I was in a car with my parents and my brother.
What did you dream about last night ??
Tell us by commenting below.....
** Copyrights of the audio clip and scrip belong to BBC and are used here for educational purposes only. **
** We are not in any way affiliated with BBC. **